Inspiration Dance Academy
- We respect your privacy
- Hayley Woodward Pty Ltd, Inspiration Dance Academy, respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customer and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained
in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
- Collection of personal information
- Hayley Woodward Pty Ltd, Inspiration Dance Academy, will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updatesand process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while
interacting with us.
- How we collect your personal information
- Hayley Woodward Pty Ltd, Inspiration Dance Academy collects
personal information from you in a variety of ways, including when you interact
with us electronically or in person, when you access our website and when we
provide our services to you. We may receive personal information from third
- Use of your personal information
- Hayley Woodward Pty Ltd, Inspiration Dance Academy may use
personal information collected from you to provide you with information,
updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and
additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use
your personal information to improve our products and services and better
understand your needs.
- Hayley Woodward Pty Ltd, Inspiration Dance Academy may contact
you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email,
sms or mail.
- Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply
with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena,
warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law
enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, Trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Hayley Woodward Pty Ltd, Inspiration Dance Academy, https://inspirationdance.com., its
customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or
transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business
assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our
user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal
information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed
to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We
would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by
any of the above circumstances.
- By providing us with personal information, you consent to the terms of this
disclose your personal information to third parties, we will request that the third
party follow this Policy regarding handling your personal information.
- Security of your personal information
- Hayley Woodward Pty Ltd, Inspiration Dance Academy is committed to
ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent
unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical,
electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information
and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access,
modification and disclosure.
- The transmission and exchange of information is carried out at your own risk.
We cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us, or
receive from us. Although we take measures to safeguard against
unauthorised disclosures of information, we cannot assure you that personal
information that we collect will not be disclosed in a manner that is
- Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in
accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small
administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you
would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that
any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete,
irrelevant or misleading, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold
about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
- Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to
send in details of your complaints to PO Box 76 Jann. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly
after receiving written notice of your complaint.
may modify this Policy at any time, in our sole discretion and all modifications
will be effective immediately upon our posting of the modifications on our
website or notice board. Please check back from time to time to review our
- When you visit our webbsite
When you come to our website (https://dancesensations.com.au) we may
collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website
visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in
an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can
improve our service.
files which a website uses to identify you when you come back to the site and
to store details about your use of the site. Cookies are not malicious programs
that access or damage your computer. Most web browsers automatically
accept cookies but you can choose to reject cookies by changing your
browser settings. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of
help us provide a better website visitor experience. In addition, cookies may
be used to serve relevant ads to website visitors through third party services
such as Google Adwords. These ads may appear on this website or other
websites you visit.
- Third party sites
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or
controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to
third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval
of these websites. Please be aware that DSSOE Pty Ltd, Dance Sensations
Kiama, Dance Sensations is not responsible for the privacy practises of other
such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our
website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that
collects personal identifiable information.
Last Updated: 1st March 2020